Tools & Resources
The BC Centre for Substance Use (BCCSU) is dedicated to strengthening addiction medicine education activities across disciplines, academic institutions, and health authorities, and training the next generation of interdisciplinary leaders in addiction medicine. This includes accessible online learning tools and resources, and a fellowship training.
- Provincial Opioid Addiction Treatment Support Program
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Graduate Student, & Undergraduate Student Training
- Addiction Medicine Clinical & Research Fellowships
- Addiction Care and Treatment Online Certificate
- Additional Education & Training Opportunities
For information regarding Education and Training with the BC
Centre on Substance Use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.